Approx 1890 - 1893
This is the first known backstamp used by Wiltshaw & Robinson when the pottery was formed, around 1890.
c1894 - c1926.
This mark is usually in blue, but also appears in blrown, black and gold on lustre wares.
This mark was in use for more than 60 years. It comes with many variants.
Usually in blue or black, and rarely, gold.